Date(s) - 01/16/2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Learn to make this trendy tonic for the winter colds and flus. It will heat you up from the inside out! Kathleen Vautour will be showing us the technique and recipe to easily make your own batch. If you gather the ingredients, you can make it along her zoom instructions, otherwise just sit back, learn and enjoy the company with all of our members.
- Zoom Meeting link to be sent out on Jan. 15th
- Ingredients listed below. Work alongside Kathleen in your kitchen if you wish or just view.
- One medium onion chopped
- 10 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers chopped (optional)
- One lemon cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup grated ginger root
- 1/2 cup grated horseradish root
- 1-1/2 tbs. turmeric powder or 1/4 cup fresh grated
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne powder
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp. black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup dried elderberry or one cup fresh
- Apple cider vinegar, organic if possible (like Bragg’s)
- 1/4 raw honey or to taste
- One quart size wide-mouthed jar with screw lid or plastic cover
- Feel free to share any extra ingredients you add into your formula.
- Share info on how you use your fire cider as we can discuss the benefits of the ingredients
- Members are free for this class.
- Workshops/classes may have a fee and discounts may apply for members only.
Any non-member is asked to register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org