Date(s) - 04/24/2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Our Secretary, Beth Hanavan will be discussing worm composting. She will be bringing worms for us to take home to use in our gardens! She calls them wiggler worms for vermicomposting. She’ll also have a handout for us. I’m looking forward to her talk.
We will be at our new place DiMeco’s Nursery, 374 Sterling Street, Lancaster MA. For those unable to attend in person, Zoom will be utilized.
Meeting Free for members–automatic Zoom link.
Monthly meetings for HCOCM are on the third Sunday of every month (subject to change if needed). All in-person meetings will also have Zoom
- Membership is $35 per year and monthly meetings are free with this membership. Additional fees may apply, as necessary.
- Workshop/classes may have a fee and discounts may apply for members only.
- Nonmembers: Allowed one free meeting. Email email@example.com for a free meeting code. Additional fees may apply.
- Already used your one free meeting pass? Then payment is $15 per month via your own PayPal account, plus any additional fees as necessary.
- When you log in, click on the Send key at the top right and then when the prompt comes up that says Send Money, type in: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail a check to Laura Buskey (email us for the address) or you can bring the money to the meeting.
Hope to see you on the 24th!
This meeting is planned to be in person and over Zoom as of now. Subject to change as needed.
Members will be emailed with the Zoom link. Nonmembers, please contact email@example.com for information on participating in this meeting.
To join HCOCM, please go to the top of this website under Members Section for information.